Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Delivery – Payments
Little Rascals ™ – General Conditions of Contract
Little Rascals ™ hereinafter referred to as “Little Rascals ™” only accepts as binding on itself the Conditions of Contract expressed here alone. Any terms or conditions contained in any written or printed document of the Client shall be deemed inapplicable. Any variations of, deletions from, or additions to these conditions will only apply if agreed by Little Rascals ™ in writing. Little Rascals ™ is the public name of Little Rascals ™ Ltd
QUOTATIONS AND VARIATIONS
Any quotation issued by Little Rascals ™ is open for acceptance for a period of 4 weeks after its issue, and if not accepted within the said 4 weeks shall be deemed to have lapsed unless Little Rascals ™ at its sole discretion elects to extend such period.
Variations requested by the Client will be charged for on terms to be agreed in advance with Little Rascals ™ or otherwise on terms no less advantageous to Little Rascals ™ than in the original contract. Little Rascals ™ shall be entitled at any time in its discretion and without any liability in respect thereof to refuse to agree to any requested variation
Unless otherwise specified, Little Rascals ™ may issue invoices for hire completed to date, at various times of its own choosing or at the completion of the hire required. In all cases invoices are issued on 30 day settlement terms and Little Rascals ™ reserves the right if any invoice remains unpaid for 30 days from its date of issue to give seven days written notice to the Client that hire on the agreed programme will cease until such time as all outstanding payments are made.
Furthermore Little Rascals ™ reserves the right to charge interest on the outstanding payment at 4% per annum above the base rate of The Bank of England Plc in force from time to time calculated on a daily basis. Consequential and any other loss arising from any such action shall be the Client’s sole responsibility, and Little Rascals ™ shall be entitled at any time after giving of the said seven days notice to terminate the contract by written notice and to recover such amounts as are set out in Clause 9.1 below. Time of payment is of the essence of the contract.
For payments converted from exchange rates, the current bank rate will be used plus any charges incurred.
All goods, materials and documents hired under the contract remain the property of Little Rascals ™
Methods of Payment:-
We will send you an invoice separately – Please note on all order a £2.50 administration charge will apply.
CASH – In euros on delivery is acceptable but must be confirmed in advance.
All travelling, subsistence and out of pocket expenses incurred by Little Rascals ™ or its appointed agents in fulfilling the contract will be charged to the Client in addition to the quoted fee, unless expressly included therein.
All delivery/collection times should be scheduled in advance and the slots are reserved very quickly. Should you wish to alter your delivery/collection times, prior notice must be provided. Please inform us at least 48 hours in advance to alter your reservation. Little Rascals cannot be held accountantable for an unconfirmed alteration to your service.
As a general rule your order on arrival will be scheduled for 30 mins after your flight lands and on returning the items, 2 hours prior to your flight departure.
Methods of Delivery
- Collected/returned from our office in Faro Airport free of charge – available 24 hours.
- Delivery/Collection directly Faro arrivals, car hire depot, or airport transfer company – £10
- Delivery/Collection directly to your resort, managing agents or maids – priced on location
The delivery service operates between 08:30 HRS and 18:30 HRS 7 days a week. There is an additional charge of £25.00 for an out of an out of hours service payable in advance.
Breakages, loss and damage – Insurance
Breakages/Damages/Care of equipment/Insurance
- The Hirer will be responsible for the care and security of the equipment during the hire period.
- The equipment will be under the control of the Hirer at all times from delivery to collection and the Hirer shall ensure that the equipment is used safely and without risk to health, and is not used for any purpose for which it is not designed.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for and shall indemnify Little Rascals against all loss or damage caused by or to the equipment from whatever cause. Little Rascals reserves the right to charge the value of the loss/damage/breakage of the said hire items in full should breakages, loss or damage occur to the hire equipment.
- The Hirer is not permitted to take the equipment to a location outside of Spain or Portugal.
- The Hirer agrees to pay all costs incurred by Little Rascals in remedying any damage or cleaning of the equipment and hire charges will continue until such rectification is complete.
- In the event of equipment failure we will use all reasonable endeavours to repair or replace the equipment with the same or similar specification within one working day and at no charge to you.
- Should the equipment failure prove to be due to the misuse, negligence or fault of the Hirer or its servants, agents or associates then Little Rascals reserves the right to pass on the repair costs to the Hirer. Under no circumstances shall the Hirer attempt any repairs to the equipment themselves.
- Insurance is available to limit the liability for loss or damage to equipment whilst in the Hirer’s possession, with the following limitations to liability (prices in Euros) : N/A to Garden Games: Trampoline, Pool Table, Table tennis table, football table, bouncy castle small and large. Weddings Events & Parties: Slush Machine, full day and evening package. Catering & Groceries. Transfers & Car Hire. Nanny/baby sitter and child minder
- Alternatively, by mutual agreement with all the Portuguese Hire Companies it is essential to sign and leave a Credit Card Slip to rent our equipment. A credit / debit card – payment authorisation slip will be required for all clients including those returning items to the office in Faro. Your signature on this form indicates acceptance of these terms and authorises us to charge the actual fee to your card on lost, stolen or damaged items as agreed in the terms and conditions. You will receive a notification prior to debit of your card.
Such costs to include but are not limited to:
Variations to the programme
Alterations in order regulations and by-laws applicable to the contract.In the event of the parties being unable to agree on any price adjustments, Little Rascals ™ shall be entitled to terminate the contract by written notice and to recover such costs as are set out in Clause 9.1 below.
Commencement and Completion
At its discretion Little Rascals ™ shall be entitled to subcontract elements of the hire to be performed under the contract.
Whilst Little Rascals ™ will use every endeavour to complete the said hire required in the same quality of customer service as Little Rascals itself. Little Rascals ™ shall not be liable for any loss to the Client of any nature occasioned by any delay in completion (however caused).
Neither Little Rascals ™ nor the Client may use the name of the other either directly or by inference for publicity purposes without the written consent of the other.
CANCELLATION AND ‘’NO SHOW ‘’ POLICY:
The contract may be terminated immediately by Little Rascals ™ or by the Client, or by mutual consent, if either party gives written notice to the other that in their opinion the object of the contract is not achievable by the agreed programme
Cancellation charges apply as follows:
Orders cancelled 7 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund.
Orders cancelled within 7 days to arrival will receive a 50% refund.
Order cancelled within 24 hours to arrival will receive credit note to be used for alternative items or in the future with us.
“No Show” situations (when the client fails to collect the items and the booking is not cancelled in advance payment of the items must be paid in full.
Little Rascals ™’s Liability
The Client acknowledges and agrees that any claim it may have in relation to the contract or anything connected therewith would be against Little Rascals ™ and that staff employees and the agents of Little Rascals ™ shall in their personal capacities be in no way liable in respect of such claim.
While Little Rascals ™ will use every endeavour to achieve the objectives of the contract, it offers no warranty, express or implied, that the conclusions will constitute a complete or partial solution.
Any goods or items of whatsoever nature supplied by the Client to Little Rascals ™ shall at all times be at the risk of the Client and Little Rascals ™ shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage thereto or arising from any such loss or damage.
The Client shall be liable for and shall indemnify Little Rascals ™ against any liability, loss, costs, expenses, claims or proceedings whatsoever arising as a result of the hire in accordance with the Client’s specification which involves any impracticality, inefficiency or lack of safety or other defect where such defect is due (whether in part or in whole) to faults or omissions inherent in the specification. No equipment will be supplied by Little Rascals ™ which to Little Rascals ™’s knowledge will infringe any letters patent, registered design or trade mark right but no warranty, express or implied, is given against, and Little Rascals ™ shall not incur any liability because of the existence of such. In the event of Little Rascals ™ being held to have any liability to the Client in respect of the contract, the Client hereby agrees that Little Rascals ™ shall not be liable for any consequential loss, loss of profits or loss of goodwill suffered by the Client, and that the maximum liability on Little Rascals ™ hereunder shall be in the amount of the price paid for the contract. The Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that the price for the contract has been calculated on the assumption that the provisions of this paragraph are fully valid and effective.
Consequential Loss (Third Party)
The Client shall satisfy himself as to the fitness for purpose and safety of all products and services supplied by Little Rascals ™. Little Rascals ™ shall not be liable for any claims for damages, consequential loss, loss of profits or be called upon to indemnify the Client against claims by other parties in respect of non-delivery, delay in delivery or defects or errors in the work undertaken by Little Rascals ™.Little Rascals ™ shall not be responsible for any loss, damages, expenses or injuries howsoever occasioned to or sustained by any person or any property caused by or in any way arising out of the use of any equipment or any part thereof designed, manufactured or supplied by, or on behalf of, or at the direction of Little Rascals ™ provided that Little Rascals ™ does not seek to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Little Rascals ™.
Third Party Rights
Except as otherwise expressly provided for herein, nothing in these Conditions of Contract shall confer or purport to confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any term of these Conditions of Contract.
Disputes and Law
All disputes, differences or questions in respect of any matter or thing arising out of the contract shall be referred to an alternative dispute resolution procedure (ADR) recommended by the Centre for Dispute Resolution, London (CEDR).
In the event that either Little Rascals ™ or Client elects not to pursue ADR then Little Rascals ™ and Client submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The construction, validity and performance of the contract shall be governed in all respects by the Laws of England and Wales and Portugal